COVID 19 UPDATE (12/27/2020)
COVID-19 UPDATE & HOW IT IS AFFECTING OUR HOSPITAL
Veterinary services are deemed "essential" under the Shelter-In-Place Act during the current CoVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. We are therefore still open & providing services to our clients & their pets as needed.
The Castro Animal Hospital wants to ensure we can continue to provide appropriate care, without impacting the health of our staff, clients & the greater San Francisco community.
We have therefore put together the following recommendations & guidelines for our clients during this period of recommended social distancing.
· Any clients with flu-like symptoms: high temperature, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath to please not enter our premises.
· Clients are to wear face masks or coverings while in our facility & maintain a 6ft distance from others where possible
· Clients to utilize the hand sanitizers in reception & consultation rooms.
· Only a single member of a family/household is permitted to accompany their pet into the hospital at one time
· Utilization of our online delivery services for prescription medications, food & preventative products - click here to access our online pharmacy & store
· Formal phone conference consults ($50 per half hour) - For more information click here or call our front desk on (415) 658 7745
· Curbside pick up for prescriptions - Please call our front desk when you are outsides & will bring your prescription out to you
· Drop & go Veterinarian & technician appointments - Drop off your pet for treatment & wait outside/in your car until they are ready to go home.
· Utilization of hands-free payment options & limit the use of cash
Additional Coronavirus resources:
The Castro Animal Hospital is committed to continuing to provide exceptional patient care during this difficult time. Due to the limitations on our services caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, The Castro Animal Hospital is instating a cancellation fee for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before their scheduled time.
Please call us at 415-658-7745 to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call our office by end of the day (4 pm) on the Saturday before. If prior notification is not given, or an appointment is missed, your account will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
We appreciate your understanding & support during this time as we endeavor to keep the doors of the Castro Animal Hospital open & continue to provide veterinary services for you & your pets
Thank you for your consideration in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone️ on (415) 658 7745 or via email at [email protected]
The Castro Animal Hospital Team