COVID 19 UPDATE (03/24/2020)
COVID-19 UPDATE & HOW IT WILL BE AFFECTING OUR HOSPITAL
Given the current CoVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic current guidelines are recommending veterinary hospitals are “to remain open with some restrictions“, but with all clients being told to stay home unless truly necessary.
The Castro Animal Hospital wants to ensure we can continue to provide appropriate care, without impacting the health of our staff, clients & the greater San Francisco community.
We have therefore put together the following recommendations & guidelines for our clients during this period of recommended social distancing.
· Any clients with flu-like symptoms: high temperature, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath to please not enter our premises.
· Clients to utilize the hand sanitizers in reception & consultation rooms.
· Only a single member of a family/household is permitted to accompany their pet into the hospital at one time
· Utilization of our online delivery services for prescription medications, food & preventative products (click here)
· Formal phone/video conference consults ($70 per half hour) - Please call our front desk to arrange or for more information.
· Curbside pick up for prescriptions - Please call our front desk when you are outsides & will bring your prescription out to you
· Drop & go technician appointments - Drop off your pet for treatment & wait outside/in your car until they are ready to go home.
· Utilization of hands-free payment options & limit the use of cash
Thank you for your consideration in this matter. If you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone️ on (415) 658 7745 or via email at [email protected]
The Castro Animal Hospital Team